Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming update...
Hope so mate, hope you and yours are all well.
Congratulations Seaxan! I don't personally know much about web construction but I've heard it can be a tedious process, glad to know you're almost done!
(10-26-2020, 02:45 AM)Seaxan Wrote: The site is more or less ready. However, I won't be making it public until after Yule.

Why? Because it will be worth the wait, and I'm not about to water things down after all this time.

Stay safe, and I'll see you all in a couple of months.

That’s great news! “Good things come to those who wait”
(10-26-2020, 02:45 AM)Seaxan Wrote: The site is more or less ready. However, I won't be making it public until after Yule.

DOES THAT MAN WE GET LEFT OVER MEAD AND BOAR? Smile
Hello all, hope you are well. I will keep this short and sweet.

It has been a long time, and I am not here to make excuses. A lot has changed for us all over the last couple of years and I admit I have not delivered. But that's probably a positive for the future of the Englisc Gateway.

What happened to the relaunch? Well I decided to scrap it, mainly because it wasn't a viable solution going forward. The code was there, the site was there, but it would have been an upgrade that would not have had a secure future. I won't go into it now, but I have been working on many prototypes since, and I reckon I have now have a solution that will scale well into the future. It's simple, it's fast, it's reliable, and above all I am happy as to how it feels.

I just won't be giving a launch date this time Big Grin I hope you understand as to why I have delayed things so many times.
Stay strong, my friend...
Yep I echo Lacedemone sentiments pal.
We're sure you know best how the land lies. Thanks for letting us know Seaxan.