Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan 2024 - site closure and upgrade
Greetings all,

I hope you are having a good Yule and I hope you have a safe New Year.

I will be closing this site in January so that I can start the upgrade and transfer. I am not sure how long the site will be closed, but I will provide updates.

Please make sure your email addresses are correct so that I can send you all an email with a link to the new site for testing etc.

I was going to do this during December but it would have been too much of a rush with family matters etc.

As usual, any questions?
(12-29-2023, 08:15 PM)Seaxan Wrote: Greetings all,

I will be closing this site in January so that I can start the upgrade and transfer. I am not sure how long the site will be closed, but I will provide updates.

Please make sure your email addresses are correct so that I can send you all an email with a link to the new site for testing etc.

I was going to do this during December but it would have been too much of a rush with family matters etc.

As usual, any questions?

No questions as such Seaxan, but just to confirm you have my email which is ####@####.com ? Thanks.
(03-05-2024, 05:04 AM)Antony Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 08:15 PM)Seaxan Wrote: Greetings all,

As usual, any questions?

No questions as such Seaxan, but just to confirm you have my email which is ####@####.com ? Thanks.

Well due to more unforeseen circumstances things have obviously been delayed slightly again so I am sorry about that. But life just seems to constantly throw things your way.

Yes Antony that is the email I have on record. I have blanked it out so that it doesn't appear in a search engine etc or you will end up getting spam mails.
Hey Seaxan mate,

Good to hear from you and hope you are well and life is treating to you.
Always appreciate and respect what you have done and are doing for the English.